Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-19 Origin: Site
Two-component polyurethane potting glue is a polyurethane potting material that consists of two components that are mixed before use and then solidified through a chemical reaction. Polyether polyols with multiple hydroxyl group polymers, and multiple isocyanate group prepolymers.
After the electronic circuit board is filled with potting glue and solidified, it has a very good protection and reinforcement effect on the circuit board.
1. Moisture-proof and moisture-proof to prevent circuit mold and corrosion.
2. Impact resistance, absorbing external mechanical impact and vibration, and protecting it from loosening
3. Insulation to protect the circuit from short circuit caused by external factors.
4. Reduce electromagnetic noise.
Applying glue to the circuit board greatly increases the service life of the circuit board.
However, bubbles are often found mixed with polyurethane potting glue after it is mixed and cured. The colloid contains bubbles that cannot be discharged, which directly affects product quality and use effects.
1. The appearance becomes worse, the surface is uneven, and there are dense bubbles in the middle.
2. The sealing performance is reduced, which increases the possibility of corrosion and affects the stability of product quality.
3. Reduce impact resistance, components will be affected by vibration.
4. Reduce thermal conductivity, components are prone to aging
Therefore, we should try to avoid bubbles in the colloid inside the colloid.
Bubbles occur when isocyanate groups come into contact with moisture. You only need to completely remove water and dry the material to avoid bubbles.
High-quality polyurethane potting glue will not have bubbles because molecular sieve activation powder is added to the raw materials. Generally, polyurethane raw materials contain moisture, and the water becomes the raw material for generating bubbles. When 1% molecular sieve activation powder is added to the raw materials, the water will be absorbed cleanly. There are no conditions for generating bubbles.
Simply eliminate bubbles from the source.
Please contact us if you need sample testing.